Feral paraflu G12 is a condensed refrigeration (MEG) fluid, according to BS 6580:2010 and it’s based on inorganic acid technology.
Directions for use
It is recommended that the bottle should be stored in an upright position, in order not to separate the paraflu. Do not use the product 6 months after opening the bottle. Consult your vehicle’s instructions if there is any doubt about the use of this antifreeze. It provides from cold, and from corrosion. It protects from cold, up to -50°C. Do not mix it with other antifreeze or paraflu. If spilled on the surface of the vehicle, clean the stain immediately.
CONCENTRATED COOL CIRCUIT LIQUID COMPLIED WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF BS 6580: 2010-BASED IN ORGANIC ACID TECHNOLOGY.
1. To keep refrigerant united, store upright. Do not use 6 months after opening the bottle.
2. Consult your vehicle’s instructions if there is any doubt about the use of this antifreeze.
3. Provides dual protection: from cold and from corrosion.
4. Protects from cold up to -50°C
5. Do not mix with other antifreeze or paraflu.
6. If spilled on the surface of the vehicle immediately clean the stain.